Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 160

Start: 6:58am
Weather: Clear and Cold
Time/Distance/Pace: 2:17:54 - 12 miles - 11:29
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/78710745


Thoughts: I felt pretty good for this run. I didn't hit a wall and my Achilles never pinched like it did the previous week. At around 10 to 11 miles in my hips began to hurt, but that only bothers me during the run so I'm not concerned about it. I continue to ice my heel and it typically feels fine prior to my Tuesday or Saturday runs but begins to bother me again afterward. As long as it doesn't get worse I think I am fine for the marathon. I keep hoping that it strengthens up and the pain goes away all together.


Total Training Distance: 372.17 miles
Total Training Time: 2D 18:23:16

No comments:

Post a Comment