Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 156

Start: 4:11am
Weather: Clear, Windy and Cold
Time/Distance/Pace: 1:32:07 - 8 miles - 11:31
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/77910177


Thoughts: Quite the blustery morning. I kept the pace slow because of my tender Achilles. At this point I'm pretty much going to be running 11-12 minute miles to make sure I can get the distance in during the week without injuring myself. I've resigned to the fact that this is just my first marathon and I shouldn't be worried about my pace at all. Near the end of my run I was surprised by a fireball shooting across the sky. It was slow and bluish-white and turned to green as it approached the horizon. It lasted at least two seconds. I submitted it to the American Meteor Society's Fireball Sightings site, the second time I have done so.


Total Training Distance: 355.17 miles
Total Training Time: 2D 14:58:30

No comments:

Post a Comment