Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 146

Start: 9:46am
Weather: Warm and Clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 2:45:29 - 15 miles - 11:02
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/75950109


Thoughts: A long ass run, but I completed it. I hit the wall at about 13.5 miles and shuffled through the last 1.5 miles. It didn't help that I was doing the same 1.8 mile figure-8 loop because I had to check in on my son who was home alone. This was my first run with my Brooks Green Silence, and I loved them. I had to slow myself down after the first mile because I ran it in 9:30 without realizing I was going so fast. This was also the first run of the year that I did in shorts, it was nice and warm out and by the end of the run I had a sunburn on my forehead. Probably the first sunburn I've ever had in March in Maine.


Total Training Distance: 315.15 miles
Total Training Time: 2D 7:08:55

No comments:

Post a Comment