Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 158

Start: 4:42am
Weather: Clear and Cold
Time/Distance/Pace: 56:52 - 5 miles - 11:22
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/78344559


Thoughts: I kept my 11-12 minute pace to take it easy on my Achilles. Basically all running now revolves around my Achilles, and most of my thought during the day. I'm icing it several times a day which seems to help. It still hasn't hurt since last week's long run but I feel pressure and I'm always aware of it. I'm hoping that if I continue to take it easy and ice it often that it will either toughen up like my knees or at least hold out until the marathon. Speaking of which, we booked a condo at Sugarloaf for marathon weekend, I'm starting to get excited for it.


Total Training Distance: 360.17 miles
Total Training Time: 2D 15:55:22

No comments:

Post a Comment