Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 153

Start: 5:37am
Weather: Clear and Cool
Time/Distance/Pace: 3:14:56 - 16.01 miles - 12:11
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/77298026


Thoughts: This was a fun run. My wife and I stayed in Portland overnight for our anniversary, so I started from the hotel and ran to Casco Bay Lines via Portland Trails paths. The first half of the run flew by because it was all new trail to me. The second half was on Back Bay and East End trails which I've run before, but at least it wasn't the same loop on the island. I never really hit my wall during this run, which was exciting because it finally felt like completing a marathon was possible. The only real issue I had was that my Achilles started pinching at 13 miles, which concerns me.


Total Training Distance: 343.17 miles
Total Training Time: 2D 12:38:43

No comments:

Post a Comment