Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 142

Start: 4:34am
Weather: Cool and Clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 1:16:26 - 7 miles - 10:55
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/75123811


Thoughts: Again I felt pretty good on this run. The weather was mild for the second day in a row, which is encouraging. I didn't have any real pain to fight through, though my hips began to ache near the end of the run and my left Achilles got tight. I'm starting to think my hips, rather than my knees, are what I have to worry about.


I'm planning on running Tough Mudder in July, so soon I'm going to have to look at training for it once I've completed this marathon. I also have to schedule out training for the MDI Marathon in October and see if there is any overlap between the training schedules. I think I will take a shot at Hal Higdon's Novice 2 training.


Total Training Distance: 296.15 miles
Total Training Time: 2D 3:21:28

No comments:

Post a Comment