Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 009

Start: 5:10am
Weather: Cool and Clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 30:09 - 3 miles - 10:03
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/58278790


Thoughts: Not wanting to repeat yesterday's cold hands, today I juggled putting on gloves and managing RunKeeper. I was a little concerned that it would be a pain this winter, but I managed well enough. It will be a hassle if my shoe comes untied (just my right shoe, for some reason it always comes untied) but otherwise it won't be a big deal. My left knee throbbed all night long, but once I got moving this morning it felt fine. For some reason my gait felt all over the place though. Honestly, I mostly thought about NaNoWriMo starting today and how I'm going to get my hours of writing in on top of training for a marathon.

Total Training Distance: 14.08 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 2:17:51

No comments:

Post a Comment