Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 008

Start: 5:24am
Weather: Cold and Clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 0:14:00 - 1.5 miles - 9:20
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/58158220


Thoughts: As if to try my will to train, mother nature threw a sub-freezing day my way. Lucky me, I got to label my first "Cold" post. I decided that for me, below freezing is considered "Cold." Despite my better sense I left the house without hat and gloves. Because of the temperature my breathing was tight, but other than that the run went well. When I got home I had received an email from RunKeeper letting me know that in October I had run my furthest distance on record (I've only been using it for a few months). Ironically, the month's total distance was just about the distance of a marathon: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/fitnessReports/pr. I have a feeling that personal record will be changing often.

Total Training Distance: 11.08 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 1:47:42

No comments:

Post a Comment