Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 006

Start: 11:00am
Weather: Cool and Clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 0:35:34 - 3.56 miles - 10:00
RunKeeper: N/A


Thoughts: Staying up until 1am drinking, getting up at 9am and going for a run at 11am without having eaten anything would typically have been a recipe for disaster. Yet, I set off with my older brother (who I'm try to convince to run the Sunday River Marathon with me) and one of my younger brothers (who is leaving for Tasmania in few days). It was a nice morning for a run, and we soon settled into a good rhythm that we kept for the whole run. Though I'm used to running alone, it was nice to run with my brothers. Unfortunately, soon after starting the run I pocketed my iPhone and when we completed the run it said we had gone 14 miles in 25 minutes at a pace of 2:14 per mile. I had to discard the RunKeeper event and estimate the time and distance.


Total Training Distance: 9.58 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 1:33:42

No comments:

Post a Comment