Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 002

Start: 7:02pm
Weather: Clear, Cool and Breezy
Time/Distance/Pace: 0:28:54 - 3 miles - 9:38
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/57568847


Thoughts: After an alarm clock debacle (although I am OCD enough to check my alarm time three times, I failed to notice it was set for pm), I was forced to run this evening. I don't recall the last time I ran in the evening and was concerned about being out of my routine. Soon after starting I realized that I felt pretty good and started off at a fairly quick pace, for me. Since I was running at night, on a night that my wife was at tap class, I needed to check in on the kids with each loop (approximately 1 mile). After my first stop I realized how lucky I am to live in a rural area. Each stop killed my rhythm and increased my mile time. All I could think about as my son attempted to tell me about his Nintendo DS were the people jogging in place at intersections in the city, waiting for the crossing light to change. I could not run that way. Once I hit my pace, it's nonstop road thumping until the end.


Total Training Distance: 4.51 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 0:44:09

No comments:

Post a Comment