Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 027

Start: 7:03am
Weather: Cool, Breezy and Clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 39:04 - 4 miles - 9:46
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/60395277

Thoughts: The morning was cool and very windy, but there was a nice sunrise that made the morning worth it. The combination of cold and wind always affect my breathing and therefor my pace, but I was able to bring what was a 10 minute pace after the first mile down to a decent 9:46 pace. Hunting season is in full effect, I heard four gunshots during my run. Not the most settling sound to hear while you're out running.

Total Training Distance: 38.59 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 6:13:54

2 comments:

  1. hopefully you were wearing your blaze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently someone got shot at today, so they suspended hunting season. Yay, I can run without worrying about being shot at!

    ReplyDelete