Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 016

Start: 5:05am
Weather: Cool and Clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 27:59 - 3 miles - 9:19
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/59136170


Thoughts: I almost labeled this run as "Warm." It was fifty degrees out and felt almost like a cool summer evening. Along the front side of the island I ran through warm pockets in the air that I associate with summer nights. Even the beavers were out, startling the crap out of me as I ran by (five slaps of its tail, usually it only gets off two or three before I am out of sight). I felt great this morning despite waking up several times during the night with a leg ache (more specifically the back of my left knee including hamstring and upper calf). I found my groove early and kept my pace pretty consistent. I'm thinking it was either the warm weather or the fact that I drank so much water and didn't over eat yesterday. Either way, I woke up ready to roll.

Total Training Distance: 23.59 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 3:47:13

No comments:

Post a Comment