Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 022

Start: 5:11am
Weather: Cool and clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 19:31 - 2 miles - 9:44
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/59846440


Thoughts: Ah, a different distance. It's not all that different; it's not like it's a longer distance. But, a new distance freshens things up. First of all, it means a different route. Living on an island has a whole bunch of benefits, diverse running routes is not one of them. I swear I have exhausted every possible way to run 1.5 miles and end up close to my house. A two mile run means that I can extend those there-and-back routes by a quarter mile. Secondly, it means that I am making progress; getting closer to my goal.


Considering that my left knee and my left hip hurt, and I always run on the left side of the road, I decided to run on the right side to see if that would relieve any pain. I also did Ab Ripper X and some balancing on one foot to try to strengthen muscles around my problem joints. I did feel better today than I have in the past, but Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning is when I'm typically most sore.

Total Training Distance: 30.09 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 4:51:08

No comments:

Post a Comment