Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 023

Start: 5:08am
Weather: Cool and clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 28:41 - 3 miles - 9:34
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/59968583


Thoughts: Woke up very sore from doing a core workout yesterday and was worried how it would affect my run. But once I hit the street I felt fine, better than fine actually. For the third time this month it was over 50 degrees out at 5am. Either from the core workout or from my balance workouts my running felt real sturdy and efficient. If I always feel that good, I will continue to work my core and support muscles. I'm thinking about adding stretching or yoga on Sunday to limber up. If I'm really going to do this I might as well go all out and get serious.

Total Training Distance: 33.09 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 5:19:49

No comments:

Post a Comment