Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 011

Start: 5:13am
Weather: Cool and Clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 14:38 - 1.51 miles - 9:43
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/58541940


Thoughts: Upon leaving the house this morning I was welcomed by the sound of surge on the back shore of the island. I find the sound powerful and grounding. A reminder of the power of nature around me, not to mention the fact that I live on an island (which is hard to remember this time of year when you never see it in daylight). Setting off I tried to come up with a new way to run 1.5 miles. My favorite 1.5 mile run is through the conservation area, but with hunting season in full swing I avoid those 80 acres of the island. I wanted to tackle the New Hill again, for some reason I like running up it, but opt to loop around my neighborhood instead. Overall I felt pretty good and I kept the pace rather slow. I plan on using the Thursday run as a recovery run from the Monday/Tuesday runs and in preparation of the long Saturday run.

Total Training Distance: 15.59 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 2:32:29

No comments:

Post a Comment