Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 025

Start: 5:27am
Weather: Cool and clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 15:02 - 1.5 miles - 10:01
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/60200309

Thoughts: Woke up feeling like I had run a 10k yesterday. I spent the day volunteering for Portland Trails to blaze and harden parts of the Sebago to the Sea Trail (from the information kiosk to the Presumpscot River), which basically entailed pushing a wheelbarrow loaded with soil a quarter of a mile through the forest and bog. It definitely affected my pace, but I still felt good once I started running. I've gotten to the point where it feels more natural to run than walk. It only lasts for the first few miles at this point, but I still love that feeling.

Total Training Distance: 34.59 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 5:34:50

No comments:

Post a Comment