Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 015

Start: 5:20am
Weather: Cool and Clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 14:29 - 1.5 miles - 9:39
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/59009480


Thoughts: Two weeks down, twenty-eight to go. Overall I have felt fine. My left knees ache at times but not enough to concern me. My weight is dropping and at this time is low enough for the 10 miles per week. I plan on being in the low 190s when I get to 20+ miles a week and around 180 for the marathon. I'm using Livestrong's My Plate to track my calories and exercise. It's free to use and once you input your average activity level, weight and how you want to manage your weight (lose 2 pounds per week, 1 pound per week, or maintain weight) it gives you a calorie goal for the day (it also tracks fat, sodium, protein, carbohydrates, etc). I've been doing 1 pound per week and have pretty much been losing that.

Total Training Distance: 20.59 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 3:19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment