Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 036

Start: 7:07am
Weather: Clear and Cool
Time/Distance/Pace: 21:24 - 2 miles - 10:41
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/61384465

Thoughts: I feel bad because I missed two runs over the Thanksgiving holiday. I brought my running stuff down to Boston with me and even got dressed for a run, but still failed to get out the door. Hal Higon says it's okay to miss a run once in a while, but never miss a long run (Saturday). Luckily, at this point my long runs aren't any longer than my other runs. Now I have to make sure I don't repeat that failure.


I was pretty sore from excessive dancing Saturday night and I didn't eat very well over the holiday break. So, my pace was slow, but otherwise the run went fine.

Total Training Distance: 45.59 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 7:26:10

No comments:

Post a Comment