Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 104

Start: 6:10am
Weather: Cold and Clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 1:37:26 - 9 miles - 10:49
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/69375248

Thoughts: The miles are getting up there and so far my knees are holding up. This is probably the longest distance that I've run that wasn't a race, so it felt pretty good. I started to get worn out around mile 5 and 6 and my pace got pretty slow. At mile 6 I had some water stashed and my pace went back up, so next long run I'm going to stash water at mile 3 and 6. Hopefully then I will be able to keep my pace up the entire run. I've been listening to an audiobook while running and that helps keep my mind occupied while not influencing my pace like music does.


Total Training Distance: 174.13 miles
Total Training Time: 1D 6:09:48

No comments:

Post a Comment