Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 088

Start: 5:17am
Weather: Cold and clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 29:11 - 3 miles - 9:43
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/67104982

Thoughts: Once again I felt pretty damn good during my run. Typically Tuesday has been my best day and I'm still a little sore from the Monday/Tuesday combo on Thursday. But, today my legs felt rested. I'm still fighting a cold which slowed me a little around the start of mile 3 and it was about 10 degrees out.


I'm registering for Irish Road Rover 5K today. It's on the day that I'm supposed to compete in a half marathon, but the only one available in the area on that weekend is a snowshoe marathon in Vermont. I'm not planning on hurting myself by running in showshoes two months before my marathon. I'll probably run a few laps of Back Bay after the race to get in somewhere close to 13.1 miles (at least 3.1 of those will be during a race).


Total Training Distance: 133.13 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 23:02:04

No comments:

Post a Comment