Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 079

Start: 5:08am 
Weather: Cold and Clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 29:59 - 3 miles - 9:59
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/65758200

Thoughts: I forgot to mention yesterday that this is week one of Novice 1 training. I should be doing the final week Spring Training, but I extended Novice 1 by one week in order to have four weeks between my 20 mile run and the day of the marathon. The miles will start ramping up now, let's hope that my knees can withstand it. This morning's run went well. I felt real good, but my pace was slower than I thought it was going to be. I have to keep reminding myself that the pace doesn't matter. I need worry about running consistently and getting the miles in, even if they are slow.


Total Training Distance: 115.13 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 19:59:59

No comments:

Post a Comment