Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 181

Start: 2:49pm
Weather: Clear and Warm
Time/Distance/Pace: 3:51:43 - 20 miles - 11:35
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/83104521


Thoughts: I finally did it. And by "it" I don't mean complete my longest run of the training for a marathon. I mean that after the third or forth time that people saw me run by within a four hour period I finally got them to shake their head and mumble "is he fucking crazy?" Yeah, I'm fucking crazy. So why don't you go sit back down on the couch, your BP is rising.


So yeah, I made it through the 20 miler. That's supposed to mean that I'm ready for the marathon, but it is still hard to imagine running another 10k on top of that. The RunKeeper is off because my iPhone died before I completed the run, I guess that means it can't handle tracking runs that long and playing audiobooks. Good to know for the marathon in four weeks. I hurt more than I have before during a run, but it helped that friends of mine came out on to their porch to cheer me on each time I ran by their house.


Total Training Distance: 481.44 miles
Total Training Time: 3D 14:24:35

No comments:

Post a Comment