Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 179

Start: 3:46pm
Weather: Clear and Warm
Time/Distance/Pace: 54:36 - 5.47 miles - 10:00
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/82690549


Thoughts: This was a beautiful run around the Race Point bike path in Provincetown, Massachusetts. The family went on a mini-vacation and I was very excited to find this bike path for my run. It was a perfectly clear blue sky, very warm and pretty windy out, but despite its location the run was pretty sheltered from the wind. I only saw a few bike riders the entire run. The path went from sand dunes to beech forest to swamp and back to sand dunes making the run feel very exotic. I enjoyed the run so much that I continued to run until I made the full loop, even though it was beyond my 5 miles.


Total Training Distance: 461.44 miles
Total Training Time: 3D 10:32:52

No comments:

Post a Comment