Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 048

Start: 7:13am
Weather: Cold and Clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 31:37 - 3 miles - 10:32
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/62491900

Thoughts:  Typically on non-run days, Wednesdays and Fridays, I do an upper body strength workout to give my legs a break. Yesterday I was stupid enough to change things up and do a kettlebell workout. In doing so I used my legs in ways I'm not used to and spent the rest of the day hobbling around in pain. As a result my first mile this morning was utter hell, and the remaining two were not much better. But, if there are muscles I'm not working while doing all this running, then I'm probably compensating for them with my joints. So, I'm better off finding ways to work them.

Total Training Distance: 60.1 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 10:43:40

No comments:

Post a Comment