Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 044

Start: 5:11am
Weather: Cool and Clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 28:01 - 3 miles - 9:21
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/62156526

Thoughts:  A very good run. I'm really starting to like Tuesday's run. I thought it would be the most difficult day because it's the only run of the week that doesn't have a non-run day before it and it isn't a short run. Instead I have felt my best on Tuesdays. It was another mild morning; nearly 50 degrees. During the run I started thinking that when I complete this marathon I should next train for the Maine Marathon and try to qualify for the Boston Marathon. Getting a little ahead of myself, but it's nice to have some of my running confidence back.

Total Training Distance: 55.1 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 9:51:43

No comments:

Post a Comment