Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 043

Start: 5:06am
Weather: Cool and Clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 18:51 - 2 miles - 9:25
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/62061987

Thoughts:  It's hard to believe that the mornings are so mild still. I anticipated to be running with my STABILicers at this point. I won't complain. I think my biggest issue right now (besides my eating) is patience. Since I am still in the "Spring season" stage of my training I don't feel like my miles are increasing, so it is hard to see that I am accomplishing anything. My weekly miles are still low, but I think this is a good thing. My knees aren't bothering me anymore and I imagine that they are strengthening, which will help me push beyond my previous wall of 24 miles per week. When that week comes.

Total Training Distance: 52.1 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 9:23:42

No comments:

Post a Comment