Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 041

Start: 6:02am
Weather: Cold and Clear
Time/Distance/Pace: 46:04 - 4.51 miles - 10:13
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/61860586

Thoughts:  One of the colder runs of the year so far, so of course I struggled with my breathing. I even considered slowing to a walk after the New Hill, but pushed on. Mostly I thought about my weight. When I'm exercising 4-5 days a week and eating well my weight stays at about 195 pounds. I'm fairly frustrated that I'm currently having a hard time getting my weight below 200 pounds considering all the running I'm doing. I don't think I have a chance of completing the marathon without getting my weight to 185 or lower. I know I have plenty of time, but if I want to keep my weight loss healthy by losing 1 pound per week, I have 23 pounds to lose with 24 weeks to go.

Total Training Distance: 55.1 miles
Total Training Time: 0D 9:04:51

No comments:

Post a Comment