Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 205

Start: 5:04am
Weather: Rainy and Cool
Time/Distance/Pace: 30:37 - 3.06 miles - 10:00
RunKeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/cadebro/activity/88184391


Thoughts: Another run without any leg pain. I'm starting to feel good about taking four weeks between my longest run and the marathon as I feel that I've recovered a lot in this final week. I just hope that running the big distance won't be harder after a fourth week as compared to after the third week. I looked up the weather report for the marathon and it said it would be a high of 90 degrees, so that should make things interesting. I checked again later and it said 77 degrees. Either way it is going to be hot.


Total Training Distance: 546.95 miles
Total Training Time: 4D 3:21:20

No comments:

Post a Comment